In depth training
Training Facilitator RASCI-method©
What is it?
An in-depth training in which facilitators learn to guide work groups in a professional manner according to the RASCI-method©.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who will supervise working groups according to the RASCI-method©;
- Anyone who needs in-depth knowledge of the 8-step plan and the 3-2-1 method.
What are the benefits?
Afterwards participants can:
- Supervise working groups according to the RASCI-method©;
- Establishing frameworks necessary as a starting point for working groups;
- Apply the 8-step plan independently in a group;
- Easily map out complex processes with the help of flowcharts;
- Clarifying responsibilities independently through RASCI1).
Which topics will be covered?
The training is based on the RASCI-method©, the topics covered are:
- Objectives and expectations;
- The philosophy behind the RASCI method©;
- Mapping processes and responsibilities (RASCI);
- Basic skills for facilitators;
- Practical approach and tips for facilitator;
- Practice facilitator skills;
- Evaluation and closure.
For optimal interaction, we maintain a maximum of 6 participants per group. Participants receive a Facilitator manual to guide work groups according to the RASCI-method©.
How long does it take?
One full day (2 half-days), in which the treated skills are also practiced with feedback from an experienced facilitator.
What is the investment?
The costs are € 2,960 excluding VAT, based on 1 half-day for preparation and 1 day for the training itself. The rate includes syllabus, RASCI-method© reminder, Facilitator manual and exclusive of kilometer allowance.
1) RASCI is an acronym for expressing responsibilities and represents the different roles, namely: Responsible, Accountable, Support, Consult en Inform.
Trust is the foundation for succes!
Would you like to train your supervisors in facilitating working groups according to the RASCI-method©?
We are happy to organize this in-depth training for your organization.