Training Risk Based Auditing
What is it?
An incompany training in which your employees will learn how to conduct audits using risk based auditing techniques (RBA).
Who is it meant for?
Managers and employees responsible for the:
- Implementation of management systems;
- Verification of the effectiveness of management systems.
- Improvement of management systems.
What are the benefits?
Participants will learn auditing skills to be able to:
- Prepare audits and asses process risks;
- Conduct audits on their own;
- Advice on concrete areas for improvement;
- Deliver management information (audit report).
Actual audits will be carried out under professional guidance and resulting audit reports can be used for management review purposes.
Which topics will be covered?
During this training the following topics will be addressed:
- Introduction & Auditing process;
- Planning & preparation (Risk Based);
- Interview techniques;
- Execute audits (theory);
- Conduct audits in practice (groups);
- Feedback on and evaluation of audits;
- Reporting audit results;
- Continuous improvement;
- Evaluation and conclusion.
For optimal interaction, we hold a maximum of 10 participants per group.
How long does it take?
One and a half day (3 dayparts), in which several processes in your organization are actually being audited under professional guidance.
What is the investment?
This incompany training will be based upon 1 daypart preparation and 3 dayparts of training. This includes a syllabus, Risk Based Auditing reminder but is without accommodation and travel costs.
We often see auditors still looking for non conformities.
But an auditor should be looking for evidence that the system is working, which is also much more inspiring ;^)
Do you want to teach your employees how to conduct audits in a professional way?
We would love to organize this incompany training for your organization.