What is it?
An open training in which you will learn how to powerfully map processes and responsibilities together using the RASCI-method©.
Who is it meant for?
- Anyone who is unclear about processes in his organization and the role employees have in it;
- Anyone looking for a solution to create clarity;
- Everyone who plays a role in process improvement.
What are the benefits?
Participants will be able to:
- Apply the RASCI-method© together (8-step);
Map processes easily using flowcharts;
Clarify responsibilities through RASCI1);
- Easily improve processes.
What topics will be covered?
The training is based on the RASCI-method©, the topics that are addressed:
- Learning goals and expectations;
- The philosophy behind the RASCI-method©;
- Responsibility charting (RASCI);
- Mapping processes;
- Working out process in groups (exercise);
- Approach and practicle tips;
- Evaluation and conclusion.
For optimal interaction, we hold a maximum of 12 participants per group. Participants receive a practical reminder and a template to create processes according to the RASCI-method©.
How long does it take?
One whole day (2 dayparts), in which some processes are actually worked out.
What is the investment?
Participation for open training is € 295,- per participant, including syllabus, RASCI-method© reminder and lunch.
1) RASCI is an acronym for expressing responsibilities and represents the different roles, namely: Responsible, Accountable, Support, Consult and Inform.
Apply for open training
Do you want to learn to work with the RASCI-method©?
We would love to convince you. Sign up for an open training!